Thread: Programming Skimmer to delay after pump is off and on

Default Programming Skimmer to delay after pump is off and on

Hi,

I have been playing around with programmable logic to get skimmer delay after the stream pump but still can not get it to work. The followings are my desired outcome:

1/ Skimmer is delayed 10 mins after a power cut: this can be set up by Blackout - Delay

2/ Both Skimmer and Stream pump is turned off during maintenance 1 for 20 mins. I have done this in the maintenance function. When the maintenance finished, i want to delay the skimmer 10 mins after the Stream pump is turned on to prevent skimmer overflow

3/ Both Skimmer and Stream Pump is turn off during feed mode. When Stream pump is on again, Skimmer is delayed by 10 minutes

4/ When manual override power socket, I want to set it whenever i turn off power socket 1 (stream pump), the power socket 2 is off (skimmer). When i turn on the socket 1, socket 2 will be delayed for 10 minutes

So in other words, I would love to see the skimmer is off when stream pump is off, and on after 10 minutes the pump is on.

Thanks so much for your help,

please try this:
    Power plug of the Skimmer ist set to P1
    P1 = P2 and P4
    P2 = not P3
    P3 = Pulse Maintenance 1 30 minutes
    P4 = not P5
    P5 = Pulse P6 (time of feed mode + delay)
    P6 = not Filter 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    please try this:
    Power plug of the Skimmer ist set to P1
    P1 = P2 and P4
    P2 = not P3
    P3 = Pulse Maintenance 1 30 minutes
    P4 = not P5
    P5 = Pulse P6 (time of feed mode + delay)
    P6 = not Filter 1
    Hi Gandalf,

Thanks for your help. I made a modification from your recommendation and it works just fine:

P1 = P2 and P4
    P2 = not P3
    P3 = Delay-on Maintenance 1 10 minutes
    P4 = not P5
    P5 = Delay-off P6 10 minutes
    P6 = Not Filter 1

Although the programming works just fine now, i am a bit confused why "P5 = Delay off P6" is working. When i changed it to "P5= Delay on P6", the delay happen when the Filter is on. When filter is off, the socket return immediately
    Last edited by reefrite; 11.05.2019 at 11:27.