Hi all,

I currently own 3 profilux 4. The other 2 are working just fine but the third one is having problem with Redox reading after i first installed it.

I have done the calibration many times (with the null plug - i used this plug for calibration of the redox probe in the other 2 profilux too), the measured value is always 1000mv. Even if when put in the Redox Calibration Fluid, it still reads 1000mV.

I plugged that probe to other Profilux, it works just fine. So basically, the probe isn't faulty.

Now it comes to the profilux: i changed the Redox port as pH port to see if the port is working fine, and it takes really really long for the calibration, and even in the pH 7.0 calibration fluid, it shows 9.x reading. And of course, if it is not reading properly in the calibration fluid, it will not show the precise value when put into tank. Please refer to my below photo to see the difference in readings from pH probe 1 to pH probe 2 ( pH probe 2 is the original Redox):

Untitled.jpg

The settings applied for both ports are the same. ADC value in calibration of proble 2: ADC 1 = 979, ADC 2 = 809; ADC value in calibration of probe 1: ADC 1 = 446, ADC 2 = 219.

Thanks for your help,