Thread: No wifi

Default No wifi

I try again, my P4's wifi is off (no signal) how do I turn on the wifi again? It has nothing to do with setup, I have control over the setup.

P4 wifi.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lars_Sogaard; 27.04.2019 at 16:27.

Happened to me as well yesterday with a white GHL logo on the PL4. The Wifi module simply turned off, although working perfectly before. I simply pulled the power plug of the PL4 and put it back in about a minute later and it is working again. Not sure what caused it, though.

I have turned off the power many times without wifi has restarted - i think the error is in the wifi and hope that GHL has a solution how to reboot the wifi

Hi,

please try a WiFi-module firmware update: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...le-esp-update/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Have just (Saturday 27042019) made the update of wifi software to version 6961, this without the wifi restarting and info: The diodes on the P4 are both off

Then please check your wifi settings. On your screenshots the wifi-module seems to work, but it couldn't establish a connection. If there's no connection, both diodes are off.
    The settings will be applied after disconnecting from the device.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The problem solved was a spelling error on the network name.