Thread: 2,6 lan broken

Default 2,6 lan broken

Hey! Something broke in the new version. Webpage is fine, my ghl is fine. But when i use the direct ip, lan or the external nothing. Have worked fine for over a year. Now with this version something happend. I readded devices, checked ips etc.

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

Same problem here.
    Updated GHL app last night and now I CANT connect P4 to myghl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myghl works for me. But lan and my ip dosent connect. In browser its fine

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

This is what I get when I go to myghl.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We haven't seen a problem since beta testing using current firmware versions started and from the given descriptions we cannot determine the problem.
    In order to get this solved, create a ticket in our support-system, where you can provide much more information and avoid confusion:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have same problem android V2.6 and V2.6.1. For now I reverted back to V2.5 and it is fine. Thanks

We could track down the issue. It is caused by Android 9’s new security policies.

A new release candidate is in the works and we plan to publish it this week.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.