Thread: Loving the GHL Connect Logbook

Daumen hoch Loving the GHL Connect Logbook

Hi Guys,

Can I just thank you for introducing the Logbook feature, absolute godsend. Adding water test results along with details of maintenance tasks so that you can correlate changes in figures and charts is awesome!!

However I was wondering if new developments on this would feature the following.

- Uploading of Sensor?Probe data to the Logbook?
    - Syncing of reminders into the Logbook so there are not separate reminders for the Profilux device and logbook?

At present I am using a Profilux 3.1N, will all Profilux 3 and above versions be supported moving forward for new features or will only some feature work for Profilux 4 devices?

Hi there,

We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you're enjoying the new feature!

What you've suggested is actually in the works. Our plan is to merge the live data within the logbook so that you can see both probe data and user-entered data in one location. Any changes we make to the Logbook will be throughout all cloud enabled devices, including the ProfiLux 3.

That's great and exciting news Vinny.

Hi Vinny,

Are there any plans to pull dosing values into the log book so you can review water parameters against your scheduled dosing?

"Are there any plans to save dosing values into the log book so you can review water parameters against your dosing?"

Has this been considered?

Yes, it is planned to add the recording of dosing values and other values. But we haven't set a date for that yet.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Thilo,

Are there any plans to increase the logbook capacity in terms of age of data available?

I sadly was not aware that there was a capacity of a months data, therefore have lost all older records I have added.

The items are filtered by default to one month. To change the period, click on the button 'Filter items'.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Many thanks Thilo