Thread: KHD won’t measure or flush

Default KHD won’t measure or flush

I’ve bought a KHD and SA Doser, I’ve updated GCC to 1.1.2.4 and I’m using firmware 1.32
    I’m connected with a usb cable to my pc.
    I’ve gone through the setup videos on utube and I’m stuck after calibrating the ph probe.
    I can’t start a measurement, flush the measurement cell or empty the measurement cell. Whenever I click on any of those icons, nothing happens.
    There is a caution saying the 3 pumps need to be assigned, adjusted and calibrated. I would of thought as I have gone through the video I would of done this. Have I missed something?

Assign the pumps on kh director.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ispookie666 View Post
    Assign the pumps on kh director.

This is the first time I’ve tried setting this up. How and where on KH Director do I assign them?

Probably the app looks like this.

Mine is hooked up to P3

I think I’ve done that.
    805D0592-862B-441B-96C5-B64775427C31.jpg
    I can calibrate the ph probe in that screen I just can select any other functions. When I press an icon I get a bubble saying start action but nothing starts.

Is the filling level of the reagent higher than 50ml? Else the measurement won't start.
    Please check this at the pump settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, I’m away for the week now, I won’t have a chance to do anything until Friday evening now. I will go through the set up again and check that I didn’t do anything wrong during the set up

I’ve now rectified this.

I don’t know what the problem was. I restored the doser to default settings and went through the full setup again and it worked fine.