Thread: No Control of lights after firmware updates

Default No Control of lights after firmware updates

I need help! I completed the firmware upgrades- Profilux 4 went to 7.19, Control Center went to 1.1.24.
    -I had to reactivate the channels on my powerbar 5.1.
    -It appears that I will need to re-calibrate the sensors.
    But my problem is- once I reactivated the powerbar, my lights came on. But I have no control. I have four Lightbar 2's- two actinic and two deep actinic. The lights are on 100% all channels, because I don't have any control.
    They are connected through the splitter, share a power supply, and go into the Profilux 4's Digital Light Control interface using the proper cable. I didn't change any of the hookups. It was working fine before.
    How do I regain control of my lights? I am guessing there is a missing input to define what is being received from that Digital Light Control port on the back of the Profilux 4. I don't remember how I did it before, and I can't find any instructions in the Owner Manual or Resource Guide for full installation of the Lightbar 2.

I found it in Programming Guide 3-13. Serial 1 function needs to be changed to Mitras Lightbar.
    By experimenting, I found that it is done by clicking on the field which needs to be changed, which opens a selection box. Now I have control of the lights again.