Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calibrating 2nd pH probe

Default Calibrating 2nd pH probe

Where do I select the calibration of the second pH probe? From the Profilux unit I select pH than calibration, but it never asks which probe. Am I missing something.

Thanks

I have PLM-pH in slot 0, and it is recognized by the Profilux. When I look under the system tab, I see the PLM-pH, but it thinks I have a conductivity probe (sensor) hooked up to it. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Hefton; 20.01.2010 at 20:40.

Even with it unplugged (pH probe) it still thinks it has a conductivity probe hooked up.

then you have a conductivity card not a pH card, but bit confused here, you say the system see it as PLM-pH so where does it think its a conductivity?

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Well, when I reboot the Profilux and it goes through its initialization, it says Slot 0 PH. But when I look at the system via my PC, and look under the system tab it shows this...

The part number on the bag shows PLM-PH, it has PLM-PH instructions, and the card is labeled on the back cover "PH". My original question was just how to calibrate the second probe. Any thoughts?

click on probes you should see pH (2)

This is what I see...

I apologize if I'm doing something wrong. Does it make any sense why it says sensor conductivity?

go to the display menu and you should find it there then tick the box, if not then it needs activating on the front of the controller so go to pH and it should be there

I don't see it there...

if not then it needs activating on the front of the controller so go to pH and it should be there
    Can you give me a path to find the activation from the front of the controller?

This is what I see on the controller:

pH settings-Nominal Value-Signal Filter-OP.Mode Contr.-Curr.Act.Value-Activity-Calibration-Nocturn Change-Alarm-Hysteresis-Operation Hours

what port have you put it in? if EX do not put it in slot 0 next to the rs232