Thread: Clear Sensor data from GHL Connect

Default Clear Sensor data from GHL Connect

Hi all,

We've just installed the Profilux 4 in our aquarium, and we have had some issues with GHL Connect not updating the sensor graph on GHL Connect. We can see data, but the time is completely wrong, for example, it is now 10am, but we have data for today's date at 12.30pm. I've set the UTC offset to our time zone and have NTP time correction enabled.

I have cleared the measurements from the Profilux unit through GCC, and I though that clearing the sensor data from GHL Connect would happen automatically. Does anyone know of how to clear sensor data from GHL Connect? I think doing that would reset the clock as it were, and allow new data to come in?

Thanks
    Andy

Hello Andy,

GHL Connect uses the measurement data coming from myGHL-cloud server.
    You must also keep in mind, that the data is transferred from the limited ProfiLux-storage in blocks to the myGHL-server and can be behind an hour to the local stored data.

Just let it run for a day or two and the data should be shown as expected.
    If not, create a Support-Ticket and provide your systeminformation, myGHL-ID etc. for further investigation:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.