Thread: My Ghl

Default My Ghl

Hi everybody. I have issue to connect my profilux 3 to My Ghl. I have got ID and security key. i have router and opened port 1001 TCP an nothing ( not possible to connect. By the way My Ghl control works perfect on phone and via usb cable with laptop but only at home. So no idea what is going on.
    Your help is really appreciated. )

Hello,

the reason for not being able to assign your P3 to myGHL is most likley, because it is just not connected with myGHL-server.
    This is often caused by DNS-resolution. Check the network settings for proper settings and access to the internet.

Port tcp:10001 has nothing to do with it and you can disable or remove the port-forwarding on your router. Only port tcp:80 outgoing to myGHL is needed to be accessible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

the reason for not being able to assign your P3 to myGHL is most likley, because it is just not connected with myGHL-server.
    This is often caused by DNS-resolution. Check the network settings for proper settings and access to the internet.

Port tcp:10001 has nothing to do with it and you can disable or remove the port-forwarding on your router. Only port tcp:80 outgoing to myGHL is needed to be accessible.
    Can you please explain me easier what schuld i check?
    Profilux is connected to internet because my ghl control working perfect. My DNS is
    192.168.0.0 deafault gateway 192.168.0.0 subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    ))

Quote Originally Posted by Piotrek1974 View Post
    Can you please explain me easier what schuld i check?
    Profilux is connected to internet because my ghl control working perfect. My DNS is
    192.168.0.0 deafault gateway 192.168.0.0 subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    ))
    IP addresses ending with .0 or .255 are usually reserved as broadcast addresses and should not be assigned to devices.
    Double check the router address and try setting DNS to 8.8.8.8 and try again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.