Thread: Random email notifications?

Default Random email notifications?

I have been using email notifications for a week now and have been happy with it. The P4 is programmed to send me a status of the sensors, switches and KHD reading every four hours.

Today I changed the nominal value of the temperature setting in GCC and suddenly I'm getting the same notifications (NOT alarms) randomly every couple of minutes. Sometimes every two or three minutes and other times up to 20 minutes.

I even tried deleting the notification and adding it again and still no luck. I checked the time setting on the Profilux and it is correct.

Here is the notification setting:
    notification setting.jpg

Anyone see anything I've done wrong?

Thanks!

Have you tried removing your email info, notification, saving, then restoring the settings?

I didn't think the email info was an issue as it was sending the notifications no problem and I was receiving them.

I'll give that a try and let you know if it works.

is access to email notification setup only available in GCC and not possible via myGHL?

I was going to make the suggested changes remotely but...

Configuring mail notification in GHL Connect is on the feature list and not yet available.
    You will have to use GHL Control Center for this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I did as suggested: removed all the email notification settings, saved and then re-entered them.

That seems to have done the trick and notifications are now being sent as scheduled.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Laith

Spoke too soon...

About an hour ago it started again: the notifications are no longer at all every four hours but every 5-10 minutes.

What could this be?

All ideas would be welcome...

I checked and the Profilux 4 is running the latest firmware (7.17), or at least it is telling me this is the most up to date firmware in the GCC.

We will handle this in our Ticket-System, where we can also share detailled system information like configuration data etc.
    Please open a ticket with your problem description and provide the data needed to set up a test environment like yours, in order to get this issue solved:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.