Thread: Profilux 4 and Doser2 SA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Profilux 4 and Doser2 SA

Can I connect a standalone Doser 2 to Profilux? If yes, what additional equipment I need to buy and how I connect these two devices?

You can connect the 2 devices via PAB (CAT5/6 patch cable, or PAB-cable) and set the Doser SA as slave.

regards pit

Thank you Benutzer. Where can I set DOSER SA as slave? In Profilux?
    And, CAT 5/6 PATCH CABLE <=== Do you mean cat 5 cable for network usage? And, which port I should insert in P4? The second PAB port? (The first PAB port has been used for powerbar and touch and etc..)
    Last edited by palmlover; 18.02.2019 at 05:26.

you can use every POB Port you like either the free one in the Profilux or the free one at the Powerbar.

Where can I set DOSER SA as slave? In Profilux?
    GHLControlCenter
    Do you mean cat 5 cable for network usage
    yes
    All PAB devices have 2 connectors, you can easily connect them from one device to another. The sequence is not relevant

regards Pit

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    GHLControlCenter

yes
    All PAB devices have 2 connectors, you can easily connect them from one device to another. The sequence is not relevant

regards Pit
    Thank so much! May I have one more silly question. When should I set Doser 2 as slave? After connecting with P4 or before I connect it with P4? (And, I connect with P4 to do so or connect with Doser 2 with GCC to do so?)

Sorry for my silly questions and thank you for all great help from all of you.

You set the doser to slave in the GCC, and then connect it to the Profilux. In the GHLControlCenter (Profilux 4) you set up the PAB device (Doser) under System.

regards pit