Has anyone else suffered similar issues with their analogue temp probe?

Device Details
ProfiLux 3.1N
FW-Version 6.38

Official GHL Temp Probe with Mini-Din connection connected in to the lower din on the ProfiLux. When the probe is fully inserted it reads 14.8c and if you loosen the connection it climbs to 40c. I have replaced the temp probe with a brand new probe and the same issue happens.

The ProfiLux was purchased second hand so I have no way on knowing if the issue was present before, however I was advised there were no issues.

I have tried cleaning the din socket on the ProfiLux with a dry toothbrush and the same result.

I have performed a re-calibration on the ProfiLux itself and via the control centre whereby the ADC values are set to 677 and 319.

The temp holds at 14.8 and if you correct/adjust the temp it simply stays put and does not increase or decrease.

I have changed the signal strength in the command centre and this has no affect at highest, middle and lowest strengths.

As the din is on the main circuit board I suspect there should be no loose connection internally however I will disconnect the device and check for issues if no one has any other option to resolve the issue.

I have reviewed the forum and and tried the previous posted suggestions to no avail.

If anyone is able to assist with this I would be truly grateful.