Thread: GCC date and time KHDirector

Default GCC date and time KHDirector

Date and time of KHDirector are not the same as date and time of profilux it self.

My ‘last measurement taken’ says 30-09-1913
    So about 105 years ago...
    Also it displays the months in Russian in the KHDirector tab

Pictures attached

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hi,

it seems your app isn't up to date. The notification icon is missing on your screenshots.
    Please update the app and check for the date again.

The months displayed in russian will still be an issue with the current app version, but I will fix this within the next update.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

App has been updated 2 days ago...
    But indeed, I do not have the notification icon on this profilux. However, I’m monitoring one of a friend as well, and have the notification on his.(same app, same phone)

Ok, sorry. Then it's the ProfiLux firmware which isn't up to date (Notifications min. Firmware P3: 6.36, P4: 7.14).
    But the firmware shouldn't be the reason for this problem.

Do you have access to a Windows PC or a Windows VM? Then please check if the date is wrong in GHL Control Center, too.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I Will check this tonight after work.
    Will probably need a firmware update since it has been a while.

Firmware update was the way to go.
    Time is now correct.
    Thank you

Ok, thanks for the feedback.