Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Zeige Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 15

Thema: KH Readings Low

Standard

And which flowrates do you actually have set on the pumps?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Thilo Beitrag anzeigen
    Are the flowrates you've measured while calibrating the soing pumps the same as on the ProfiLux 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard

Thanks for the Screenshots. The flowrates seem to be ok.
    Is the Firmware of the ProfiLux 4 and the Doser 2 up to date?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

Yes of course .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard

I guess, that the flowrate of the water sample or reagent pump is not 100% correct, a slight deviation can cause this issue. But to avoid another calibration, I recommend using the "Adjust displayed measured value"-function, if the deviation is steady.