Thread: Doser 1.0 pump 1 not working

Default Doser 1.0 pump 1 not working

I have the pre-vers 2.0 4-pump dosing unit and recently upgraded Control Centre to the latest version.

Pump one on the doser has stopped working with the automatic scheduling ... manual dosing works. I have notice an anomaly in Control Centre for this pump:
    pump 1.JPG
    The 'container' box does not conform with what is shown for the other 3 pumps in that the settings all seem to be inverted:
    1. Minimum = Maximum
    2. Fill Container = Empty Container

Any advice on what is going on here ?

Thanx ;-)

Hi,

If your dosing schedules are not running, check the following:
    • Make sure this dosing pump 1 is assigned to an unused S-socket in the SWITCH CHANNELS settings page
    • Make sure the days of the week to dose is selected in your Dosing Pump 1 settings

If this does not solve the issue, please post a screenshot of your SWITCH CHANNELS settings page and bottom half of the Dosing Pump 1 settings page.

Hi Vinny,
    Thanks for your assistance ... however this has not helped.

Additional images requested are attached.

pump 1.JPG

switching.JPG

Also, let me draw your attention specifically to this, what do you see wrong in this picture:

Pump 1a.JPG
    Last edited by Tone; 17.01.2019 at 22:37.

This pump needs to be set to CONTAINER IS EMPTIED.
    You are dosing out of this container which means the container is being EMPTIED, not filled.

Set the minimum level to a smaller number. This should not be the same value of your container capacity.

Hi Vinny,

Thanks, for some strange reason, the CC has previously not allowed me to change this but now it will. I will see how this goes ;-)

Hi Vinny,

So I've corrected the setting as advised ... even switched to "special weekdays" mode and it still does not run on automatic.

It does run using the "dose now" manual mode so there is something wrong with the settings or software since the upgrade.

Following the upgrade I imported the old settings back into the program, so there should be no issue there except that we know that the upgraded CC program did switch things around ... why ?

All of the other dosing channels work ! ;-)

Hello,

Please open a ticket so we can assist you further.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

Also, include a copy of your ProfiLux settings.

Hi Vinny,

Thanks for your help.

I have since reset the entire P3, examining all settings for everything and found numerous instances where the settings for the reinstallation of the set-up files had incorrectly translated to the new version of the control centre.

I am pleased to say that the P3 and the doser are now working again as anticipated. ;-)

Glad to hear everything is okay now.