Thread: Powerbar 5.1 does not show actual current

Frage Powerbar 5.1 does not show actual current

what may be the reason why both of my powerbar 5.1 show 0.00 A as actual current. I can control every plug and the powerbar works fine just no consumption information

ProfiLux 3 or 4?
    Do you use GHL Control Center or GHL Connect?
    What do you have connected to the PowerBar?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It's a PL4 with the Firmware 7.16 via GHL Connect. I haven't checked with GCC but I assume it's the same. I have return pump, skimmer, heater, UV, and other pumps connected to 2 different PB none show "actual current"

If the actual current is very low, it can not be displayed. But with a current of 0.10 A+ it should be displayed.
    Which version of GHL Connect do you use? Please try the newest version 2.0.6.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.