Thread: Can't connect to P4 from MyGHL

Default Can't connect to P4 from MyGHL

Hello,

I've been trying for days to connect to my Profilux4 from MyGHL but the connection always fails. It looks as though my P4 is connected; the wi-fi light is green, the GHL logo is blinking blue, the MyGHL symbol on the P4 is solid, and GCC is saying it's connected. I can add the device to MyGHL profile but every time I try to connect I get a 'Connection failed' error. Screen grab below.

I've updated the wi-fi firmware and it is over 6718. I can't think of anything else to try. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi , same problem here with updated firmware & wifi firmware .
    Available to connect web server but receive same alert with you when connect with myghl.

Quote Originally Posted by DanikB View Post
    Hello,

I've been trying for days to connect to my Profilux4 from MyGHL but the connection always fails. It looks as though my P4 is connected; the wi-fi light is green, the GHL logo is blinking blue, the MyGHL symbol on the P4 is solid, and GCC is saying it's connected. I can add the device to MyGHL profile but every time I try to connect I get a 'Connection failed' error. Screen grab below.

I've updated the wi-fi firmware and it is over 6718. I can't think of anything else to try. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think it has anything to do with us. Yesterday I was able to connect once through the GHL Connect Android app. I didn't change any settings, it just worked. Today, it doesn't work anymore.

Hi DanikB,
    I solve the problem already.It caused by weak signal by WiFi.
    After I change the new router for stronger signal , the problem solved.

Hope this can help.

I have been having this same issue since December. MyGHL was working fine and it stopped working in December. Doesn't seem to be a signal problem as all other devices in my home are working fine. Has this been solved yet?

Solution: I was able to resolve through fixing my DNS setting to 8.8.4.4. My DNS was originally set to 0.0.0.0. What was odd was that it worked for a few weeks like this and just stopped working one day. 8.8.8.8 didn't work for me and neither did setting my DNS the same as my gateway. Networks are challenging!