Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Connecting my P4 to a Deltec Twin Tech Calcium Reactor?

Standard Connecting my P4 to a Deltec Twin Tech Calcium Reactor?

Hi team,

I am looking to purchase a Deltec Twin Tech calcium reactor which has the ability to be controlled via an aquarium controller, but it appears there is only currently a cable to connect this calcium reactor to Apex.

As it is a 0-10v connection I would hope that it would be relatively easy for you nice people at GHL to come up with an equivalent cable.

I would imagine that many GHL owners might also own high-quality calcium reactors like this, and thus it might be a product worth creating, so I wondered if you are speaking with Deltec about making such a cable in the future? If not, would it be possible to assist me by making a one-off cable which I would be happy to pay for?

Thank you in advance, and all the best for 2019
    Andy

Standard

Controlling this calcium reactor with a P4 is possible without a specific GHL cable.

The versatility of the ProfiLux allows you to use the Apex cable and connect it to the GHL 1-10V breakout box accessory. To do this, you only need the GHL accessory and the Apex cable. To install, cut the RJ45-end of the cable and connect it to the GHL accessory.

Standard

Hi Vinny,

Happy new year to you.

Thanks for your feedback. Is the GHL PL-0067 the correct accessory? Although I can see this on the USA store, it doesn't seem to be able in the rest of world store (I'm in the UK).

Andy

Standard

Hi Andy,

Yes that is the correct part number.
    We will inform the web shop admin to make the necessary changes.