Thread: MaxiSA Doser Isuues!

Default MaxiSA Doser Isuues!

I have watched all of the YuoTube videos and tutorials. i HAVE gotten my MaxiSA doser to work before in the past on my past computer but I got a brand new HP Laptop with plenty o hard drive room to run this program.

Let's start from the beginning. I bought one of your P4 Ulitmate Kits with a bunch of accessories, like float switches for my ATO, float switch brackets, sensors, and a ton more etc.
    I bought the Avast Marine ATO w/ the P4 IO Port cable that plugs right into the back of my P4!!! i haven't even hooked it up b/.c I waiting till I get my Sump from Synergy, so that's what I HAVE not tired to set up the P4 and any of the PAB bars.
    I Figured, I would buy the SA unit so I can start doing water changes asap and I will not have need use of a controller. I was able to log into my GHL control center but I can't figure out for the life of me how to calibrate the pumps or even priming them b.c I can't get the pumps to move. I have it hooked up throught USB to the Doser to my Laptop computer, like they say to do. When i CLICK the calibration the pump will light up RED but the motor will not spin. I just bought a brand new HP laptop and downloaded the correct firmware but I still can't get my doser to work,, the crazy part is the Maxi SA doser comes on when I go to calibrate it but the pump motors will not spin like I mentioned above. I mean I am in myGHL control center and i know I need to plug in the number for how much water I have storedand how much I want to dose adn the there is a calibration icon when I use to just hit it and the pump would spin for me.. I dont know what u am doing wrong and it is so fustrating...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Het beste,
    FLSharkvictim

Tank Info: Rimless 150 Mixed Reef

Sounds like a hardware issue. When you push the buttons at the Doser itself to manually dose, does the pumps work?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.