Thread: invalid security key

Default invalid security key

hi all,

am trying to connect my p4 to myghl. I have firmware 1.16 and wifi 6913.

I can connect to p4 using wifi at home, and can also connect using webserver or app on iphone when on local network.

i have a static ip address.

so i have full read / write access enabled in control centre, my ghl id appears along with a security key.

when i try and add device to my account it appears with "invalid security key"

any ideas on how to fix?

If you are entering the key by Copy / Paste you will get "invalid security key", well I did anyway. Put the number in manually and it should work. At the moment GHL Connect and MyGHL are not working for some reason. They must have broke it and are trying to fix it as they are not responding to anyone's inquiry's about it, this usually mean they broke it.

There are no issues with myGHL ongoing.

Please open a support-ticket and provide the serialnumber and myGHL-ID of your GHL-device:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.