Thread: Alarm : The mesured value has fallen bellow or exceeded the alarm threshold

Default Alarm : The mesured value has fallen bellow or exceeded the alarm threshold

hello

Can someone help me to clear this alarm?

alarm.png

I already try to recalibrate the probe twice.

herewith a copy of my parameters

Setting Conduc.(S) - 1.png
    Setting Conduc.(S) - 2.png
    Setting Conduc.(S) - 3.png

Thanks

This happened on my Expansion Box 2, right after I upgraded my P4 to the latest firmware on the expansion box. The ADC2 value is to high, to fix reset this I had to use the GCC desktop software and reset the Salinity port back to fresh water, save then back to saltwater and then re calibrate and it went away. It could be a bad probe also, but I would try that first.

Did this happen after a upgrade of firmware or a system reboot? That is when it happened to me.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    This happened on my Expansion Box 2, right after I upgraded my P4 to the latest firmware on the expansion box. The ADC2 value is to high, to fix reset this I had to use the GCC desktop software and reset the Salinity port back to fresh water, save then back to saltwater and then re calibrate and it went away. It could be a bad probe also, but I would try that first.

Did this happen after a upgrade of firmware or a system reboot? That is when it happened to me.

Hope this helps.
    At system page, Assign Devices again, it is Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post

Hope this helps.

I'm in the same config as you, the probe was on the Expansion box 2.

to solve the problem i put my probe on profilux4 is it seems to work