Thread: KH director set up help

Default KH director set up help

This is doing my head in. Please lend me your experience and advice.

I am setting up a KH director with a SA doser.

Can someone advise me the sequence of these steps.

I calibrated the PH electrode
    I connected the tubes
    I flash/vent the measuring cups
    I then calibrate the pump 1-2-3.
    Pump 1 calibrated, saved, Pump 2 calibrated but i notice that the regeant didn't get into the KH director, but stopped an inch before regeant reaches the KH director. I also noticed that the regeant tube is narrower than the other tube. I then calibrated pump 3. Every step i saved the changes.

KH Measurement - did this several times, i notice that the pump 2 struggled to get regeant into the KH director. It seems the regeant tube between the container and doser is too narrow. Is this the right tube to use between container and doser? I got the impression that the narrow tube would fit the vent better, perhaps i have used the wrong tube?!

KH measurement attempts failed. Message says tritration takes too long. I have read the troubleshoot, a number of possible causes. GHL support asks me to open the housing cover and check the pumps which i am reluctant to do as it may void the warranty?

I appreciate your view and time to help

Hello,

Since support is being carried out via the ticket system, we will continue assisting there.
    Warranty will not be voided if you open the KHD.