Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.2.0 and new firmware

Default GHL Control Center 1.1.2.0 and new firmware

New in V1.1.2.0:
    Many detail improvements, especially regarding illumination settings. New Multichannel Setup function for adjusting illumination (ProfiLux 3, 4, Mini, Mitras LX7). Required firmware included (P3: 6.39, P4: 7.17, P Mini: 1.07, Mitras LX7: 1.09)
    Other new functions in firmware 1.09 for Mitras LX7: Pre-programmable light scenes, maintenance, energy settings and photo mode transmission from master to slave devices, photo mode and light scenes can be activated via LX7 panel
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good Morning,

Since upgrading the the V 1.1.2.0 I am noticing my every two hours tank health message is not longer working. I even gone in and hit test on it and I do not receive the message. Checking the relay account shows the message never arrived.

But when I do a text message alert test I get the text on the phone.

Attached below is the every two hour message I use to get. Like I stated it stooped exactly after I did the upgrade from 1.1.8 to 1.1.2 and I did reinput the notification settings and test.

Below is the email rely account as you can see messages have stopped except for my test message.
    relayserver.png

Below is the message configuration.
    alarms1.png
    Last edited by KevinR; 24.11.2018 at 14:21.

Updating the Wifi to the latest version that came out yesterday and the webpage update seem to fix the issue.

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Many detail improvements
    Would it be possible to have changes list.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Mitras LX7: Pre-programmable light scenes and photo mode, photo mode and light scenes can be activated via LX7 panel
    And what about LX6 ???

Thank