Hello,

I am trying to add a STDL4-4 powerbar to my setup. I currently have my Doser plugged into S1-S4, and assigned as S13, 14, & 15. So I have to plug in to S5-S8. When I power up the powerbar and just plug in the communication cable, sockets 1 & 2 turn on. That's the Reefbrite XHO and the VorTech backup switches. Here's the problem, I don't remember how to tell the system that I have plugged into S5-S8. I want those to respond to something like S25-48. I get a warning when I click on the switchable Powerbars "Digital powerbar connected on S5-S8 (outputs 25-48) saying do not connect a non-digital powerbar or it could ruin the powerbar. I went for it anyways and I could hear the 1st and 2nd receptacles cycling on and off. That was an issue so I unplugged the communication cable quickly and unselected the switchable powerbar option.

So, how do I go about getting the STDL4-4 running so I can program couple timers to turn the switches on and off. I know how to program the timers I just need help with the assignment of the switches to the powerbar.

Thanks!