Thread: VorTech MP40w ES dial display colour

Default VorTech MP40w ES dial display colour

Hello All,

I have my VorTech Controller module up and running again. All the indicator lights on the VorTech control dial have settled on what seems to be a single colour, almost a peachy orange. I have set the 4 pumps to Reef crest mode for 18 hours and NTM mode for the other 6. They don't seem to remember if they were anti-synced with each other based on positioning in the tank. But the orange colour suggests anti-sync with nothing as a master no? Should I be reprogramming something? Opinions?

Thanks!

Last edited by scythanith; 16.11.2018 at 16:10.

Ecotech confirmed they are all in anti-sync mode. Can I set which should be sync and which are anti-sync through the GCC?

Can anyone from GHL comment on this? I have read through the VorTech Controller Manual and I cannot see any mention of assigning a master or slave pump in GCC. Or am I supposed to set groups directly in the ecotech vortech controller and then they will operate as groups even though the GHL VorTech Controller is telling them to operate together?
    Last edited by scythanith; 22.11.2018 at 17:41.

I think Vortech controller is master. And you can only set pumps as slave. Sync or anti sync mode by tap on set button.

Thanks for the help AdrianF. I tried hitting the sync mode and that wasn't doing it so I figured I should take another look on the GCC. So I got into the pump assignments and low and behold there was anti-sync under the modes menu. I just had to select anti-sync then it asked me which pump to use as the master and voila! So long story short it was infant of me all along and I needed to look harder at the actual menu, not the manuals.

Cheers