Hi,

I'm trying to set the next thing up, but somewhere I must be doing something wrong:

The goal is te read the PH in the calcium reactor with a nominal value of 6,9 and a hysteresis of 0,4
If set these settings in the PH-value 1, sensor is active, no nocturnal change, alarm on with deviation of 1,00 PH.

Switch channel 3 is the socket that has the valve to open the CO2 in order to decrease the PH.
Settings in switch channel 3 are function ph-value 1 and functional parameter decrease.

In my thinking this should activate the socket when the PH reaches 7,1 PH and should deactivate when at 6,9?
Am I correct with this thinking?

However the socket remains off, no matter what happens.

What I did to test before I put the sensor in the reactor is putting the sensor in my tank with nothing connected to the socket (just to see if it turns on and off when desired):
My current PH in the tank is 8,36. I've set the sensor to nominal value 9 (which should activate the socket): nothing happens, remains off.
When I put the nominal value at 7,5 to check the opposite, nothing happens neither, also remains off.

So I guess I'm doing something wrong?

thx, Yoeri