Thread: how do i connect my vortech controller to my profilux 3?

Default how do i connect my vortech controller to my profilux 3?

image1.JPG

is my blue rj45 cable inserted into the right spot on my profilux 3 for my vortech controller?

also whenever i complete the instructions on how to assign my powerhead the vortech controller always ends in flashes of blue and red and freezes as i can't change anything after other than to unplug and replug

finally, where is the vortech controller options in MyGHL cloud? thank you.

Yes, it is connected correctly.

Did you already assign the Vortech controller to the ProfiLux? If not, please follow this video:
    https://youtu.be/dT9_JfY3qH8

Once that is done you will be able to view Vortech settings in GHL Control Center (not yet viewable in myGHL).

When assigning your pumps to the controller, you must first clear the memory on the pumps, then proceed to assigning as slaves. These steps are mentioned in our vortech manual.

thanks vinny how do i connect my profilux to ghl control center with just the ethernet cable? it stopped connecting suddenly
    Untitled.png

USB or LAN, your choice.

If LAN, you need to make sure the P3 is still on your network.
    If USB, make sure correct COM port is chosen.

that's my problem i'm wondering how to make my P3 on my network again cause it seems it isn't finding it through LAN

Since this P3 LAN is related to a separate issue, please create a new thread in the appropriate section.
    * Please include screenshot of your P3 LAN settings; connect via USB to get this info.

i assigned the vortech controller today but i still get the blue and red light flashes at the end of assigning my vortech pump. it'll flash blue and yellow very briefly then blue and red where i have to unplug and replug it again else it stays frozen. if i do get this completed correctly how will i know if it was assigned to the next available address? will it just be vortech pump 1?
    Last edited by bktruong; 02.11.2018 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Since this P3 LAN is related to a separate issue, please create a new thread in the appropriate section.
    * Please include screenshot of your P3 LAN settings; connect via USB to get this info.
    i found out what my problem was, if i disconnect and reconnect it won't find a connection anymore for some reason but if i restart the program it finds the connection again i'm not sure why it does this but it'll do for now lol