Thread: Problem with Powerbar 6D

Default Problem with Powerbar 6D

I purchased and istalled a Powerbar 6D onto my Profilux Plus II. Initially it worked fine until last week. The powerbar now does not seem to be communicating with the computer. 1 Outlet S3 is permanently on and all others are off. The Dosing Pumps no longer work when connected to the 6D. The green Power LED is lit and 1 Red LED is constantly lit.

I have removed the 6D from the computer and reconnected the Dosing pump to the S1 outlet and it is working correctly and the 4D Powerbar is working correctly.

I have tried reprogramming the 6D from the Profilux controller software but this has made no difference.

Regards

Peter

If the dosing pump works on the ProfiLux correctly if connected directly to the ProfiLux it seems to be a conduction problem on the Powerbar6D control line or the cable between Powerbar6D and ProfiLux.

The green LED ist on - after 30s it starts flashing and the yellow LED is constant off, right?
    Outlet 3 on and LED for outlet 3 on:
    This behaviour is ok, if outlet 3 programmed to be on in failsafe state.

Have you checked the connectors of the control line? Are the contacts of the control line sockets and the cable shiny?

we had this recently the client had the data cable routed near a ballast, once this was re routed the problem went away

I suspect electromagnetic interference, unless you have made some changes since to programming or cabling.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support