Thread: blau aquaristic or new jebao dc pump

Default blau aquaristic or new jebao dc pump

hi,
    I would like to know if there is a way to drive the new 24v dc pump from jebao dcp5000,
    or the new blau aquaristic 24v pump reef motion 4kdc with my profilux 4.
    for the second pump I have read as it is controlable with 0-10v, but i dont know how. what i need ?

Hello John,

As long as these pumps are 1-10V controllable, the ProfiLux can control them.

If the pump manufacturer does not offer a dedicated GHL control cable, you can still control the pump by purchasing the GHL 1-10V breakout box accessory.

With this accessory, you'll be able to connect the control cable to it and the breakout box to the ProfiLux. To do this, you would have to cut the connector-end of the cable and connect it to the breakout box.

hallo Vinny,
    in this way, we have only 1-10 control,
    for on-off and 1-10 control we need a LBF-AP and one free socket from powerbar, is this right?
    can we do that with EVG-AP-2F-HIC ?
    thank you!

Only the 1-10V breakout box (Formerly: LBF-AP) is needed. This accessory includes 2x 1-10V channels and can control 2 separate devices. To turn these connected pumps OFF completely, you do not have to have it connected to a powerbar. It can be set to 0% from several settings in the P4.