Thread: Can i check how many hours my Mitras has been operating

Default Can i check how many hours my Mitras has been operating

Hallo

I have used a bought used Mitras LX 6100-HW. Are there a way to check how many hours the lamp has been operating ? Then I can see if I have to change the LED's to 6300.

Also how old are the lamp. The serial number are 1602074013. Firmware are 1.20.

And one final thing: I think that the lamp has been used in an closed cabinet. There are some salt-spray on it and the hanging fixture looks corrosive/ a bit green. I will do some maintenance. Are there some parts that I should pay special attention to ?

Best regards
    Kasper J.

Hi,

you could check the operation hour meter at the illumination channels in GHL Control Center. If the pre-owner didn't reset them you can see the operation hours there.
    The lamp was built in February 2016.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I cant see the operations hours. Is it under the maintenance ? At each channel it says "not involved".

Oh sorry, this is not supported on the Mitras LX 6...
    Then it's unfortunately not possible to see the operation hours.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok. I looks like that the lamp has som salt spray and it has been used in an closed cabinet. If I do some maintenance, are there som parts that I should pay special attention to ?

Take a close look at the LED clusters and look for any signs of water damage.

I did't find any dammage or saltspray on the led pads. But I had to remove the coolingpads from led mainboard in order to clean it. Can I use cooling paste instead of the old cooling pads ? Its the same cooling paste used in a computer on the cpu/fan.