Thread: Flashing mitras light bar II

Default Flashing mitras light bar II

I had an combination with P4 and the mitras light bar 2 working well without problems. Of different reasons I had to switch over to a combination of a P 3.1T and an expansion box 2. Firmware 3.1T - 6.36 and for Expbox 2 2.04. I attach my mitras to the exp box 2. It works well but now and then - the light bars flashing up or going down for second or two. I have no flash or other simulation activated. I have also noted that my proppeler breeze now and then just accelerate up my fans for a second or two - often happens when the fans should not run because of to low temperature. This indicate some rush in the 1-10 V system. The breeze is connected to L6 in the P 3.1 T and the 9 channels of my mitra led bar 2 configuration is attached to the exp box 2. Any thoughts?

Sincerely Lasse

Hi Lasse,

This sounds like an isolated issue for the P3 only.

How many 1-10V devices do you have connected to your P3?
    If more than 1, are these also showing signs of random increase in the 1-10V channels?

Are you running the same LB2 settings that were on your P4, now on your P3?

Yes maybe a P3 issue but I have my mitras Led Bar connected to an expansion box 2 because I have no Mitras cable to a p3.1T. It could be a issue of ExpB 2 too.

I have 2 more 1-10 working but I can have some channels configurated but not use them. I check that when I´m home. One of them - I see no problem with (my fuge light) but my prop breeze just go crazy now and then - and the whites on LED Bar 2 goes down when the prop beeze accelerate up and down by itself.

Sincerely Lasse

No have changed it a little but I run the settings on my Exp Box