Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234
Zeige Ergebnis 31 bis 35 von 35

Thema: Issue with Expansionbox 2 and digital temp probe

Standard

I disconnected and moved all other electronics out of the way, as a test, to see if it was interference. Still have the same issue.

Standard

I have sent in a huge documentation about the problem and it is only a issue together with the EXP box 2. The dig temp probe works well with the P4. as I said - I have problems with redox probes and EXPBox 2 too.

Sincerely Lasse

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Lasse Beitrag anzeigen
    I have sent in a huge documentation about the problem and it is only a issue together with the EXP box 2. The dig temp probe works well with the P4. as I said - I have problems with redox probes and EXPBox 2 too.

Sincerely Lasse
    Same here. I have redundant probes connected to P4 and to Exp Box
    One for DT and the other for the outdoor sump. Once in a while I get same issues as Lasse described.
    And it ALWAYS happens at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard

Thanks for the reports.

We are currently investigating the problem.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

Any update? I'd like to be able to turn the alarm on and not have to worry about all the false alarms.