Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Issue with Expansionbox 2 and digital temp probe

I have now let my test run for nearly a day. Two digital temp probes - one connected to a expansion box 2 and one to PL4. Both P4 and ExpBox2 with the latest firmware. For experimental design see last picture post 4. Sample time 1 minute Temp 1 = digital temp probe P4 and Temp 2 = digital temp probe Exp Box2. The fault signal is only around 1 sec and it is only sometimes you can catch this signal with help of a sample time at 1 minute. The fault time is normally short and it is not always an alarm will be sent out. I got one alarm yesterday at 15:33.

The graph show two occasions with a faulty temp - both from probe 2 - the ExpBox2.

I think you have an issue with expbox2 and at least the digital temp.

Sincerely Lasse

I have exactly the same problem. Reads the wrong temp and the alarms. So im sure its a firmware issue.

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

At 08:00 I did as you suggested in post 8. The test continue.

I think there is some issues with the PAB in expBox2 because in two installations at the fish farm with ExpBox 2 - we have plenty of PAB alarms and digital temp alarms. In two similar installations at the same place - but with expbox 1 (no digital temp probe) - nema problema with PAB communication alarms

In another installation at the maritim museum of Gothenburg with an expansion card for digital temp installed in an expbox1 - nema problema with either temp alarms or PAB communication alarms

Sincerely Lasse

After a reset last day at 8:00 - things have not been better

and from 01:27 this night

Sincerely Lasse

Nice job. Now ghl fix it

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

Any updates on this?

Here is my logs since 23/10 - today. Temp 2 is digital from Exp Box 2 and temp 1 is digital from P4. It is for sure an issue with digital temp and exp box 2

Sincerely Lasse

We're on it, we will let you know when a fix is available.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Bump - any news?

Sincerely Lasse

Quote Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
    Bump - any news?

Sincerely Lasse
    I would really love for this to be fixed as well! Every time I hear that alarm beep for a half second I'm reminded of the error. I get a few emails each day with this alert. Yesterday I ignored it and my tank was actually overheating. Not sure what happened with the temp probe controlling the heaters, but I did ignore the alert I recieved because of this issue.

I'm working together with GHL in order to solve this problem. However because of me being sick - it will take some time before I'm able to test in my set up. But both me and GHL is working on the problem

Sincerely Lasse