Thread: Flow sensor fitting

Default Flow sensor fitting

Hi, I have a 2000l and 5000l flow meter , am having a hard time to find any thing that will fit , I would like a barb fitting if possible, but I will take any thing at this point.
    Was told the thread are G1/2 “and G 1”. I think what I read is G stand for gas.
    Anyhow the G1/2 and G 1 are 1/2 “ BSP and 1” BSP, am not sure if that can be converted to mm.
    The BSP thread comes in BSPP (British standard pipe parallel) and BSPT( British standard pipe tapered).
    Very confusing, anyone can help? I need 2 barb fitting for each, I will buy them from any where if I can find the right one. Hard to find in Canada.
    Thanks

Hello,

these all correspond to the defacto world-wide-standard BSW.
    Look here for details and also conversions to other units: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britis...dard_Whitworth
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Am lost, can anyone tell me what thread size. Should I be looking to get? I need barb fitting. Any help,
    Thank