Thread: Second gen1 doser to profilux 3

Default Second gen1 doser to profilux 3

Ok, need some help here

Have a stdl4 Powerbar connected to s1-s4
    Have a second stdl4 Powerbar connected to s5-s8
    Have a 5.1 Powerbar connected to pab

Then my first doser gen1 is connected to the S-port on the side and works fine
    Now I want to connect a second gen1 doser to the first, only I can’t seem to get it working.

Any help on programming and/or connecting would be apreciated (step by step please )

Hello,

connect the second doser and program it to the desired numbering, then connect the first doser and program it's numbering, too. Then connect the second doser to the first.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Hello,

connect the second doser and program it to the desired numbering, then connect the first doser and program it's numbering, too. Then connect the second doser to the first.
    Hi,

Already tried this, doesn't work

Because I'm only able to change numbering of devices connected to port S1-S8 not for any extra S-ports
    and to be able to change the numbering I have to place these ports on digital and then my stdl4's start to act funny

It's connected to a PLM-2L4S expansion card?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    It's connected to a PLM-2L4S expansion card?
    Yes, that’s the one ��

Hello,

have a look at this similar thread; might be helpful: https://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/s...08-Doser-Gen-1

Quote Originally Posted by Coone983 View Post
    Yes, that’s the one ��
    It's not possible to program the Doser over this card. Connect the Dosers to one of the other ports temporarily and program them to the desired numbering there.