Hi

I have a mitras LX 6300HV connected to my profilux via the pmw-c module. The problem is the when i want to set the colours of my mitras.

So, i connect via profilux over wireless using GHLCC, i go into illumination and then into light composer and then i set up a default mitras LX 6300lx Template.

and from here i have two issues.

1) when i amend this default template to what i want by editing the timing in the illumination run, so I pick a time lets say 05.30.00 and edit it to what i want, but when i click Output directly on lamps checkbox so that i can see the colour temperature, it crashes GCC, saying communication error 28.

2) supposing i ignore the above problem by not checking this box and fixing the light colour blindly and then I press the link Transmit illumination run to illumination channels and then it asked me to save this by writing it to mitras which i do. OK everything is fine and the mitras takes on these new setting, but suppose next day or another time i want to edit the lights. There is no option to edit the project, i have to start over again. I cant seem to find the saved setting of my mitras led lights or how to access them.

is there anyway around this?

thanks