Thread: Mitras LX 6300HV setting via profilux?

Default Mitras LX 6300HV setting via profilux?

Hi

I have a mitras LX 6300HV connected to my profilux via the pmw-c module. The problem is the when i want to set the colours of my mitras.

So, i connect via profilux over wireless using GHLCC, i go into illumination and then into light composer and then i set up a default mitras LX 6300lx Template.

and from here i have two issues.

1) when i amend this default template to what i want by editing the timing in the illumination run, so I pick a time lets say 05.30.00 and edit it to what i want, but when i click Output directly on lamps checkbox so that i can see the colour temperature, it crashes GCC, saying communication error 28.

2) supposing i ignore the above problem by not checking this box and fixing the light colour blindly and then I press the link Transmit illumination run to illumination channels and then it asked me to save this by writing it to mitras which i do. OK everything is fine and the mitras takes on these new setting, but suppose next day or another time i want to edit the lights. There is no option to edit the project, i have to start over again. I cant seem to find the saved setting of my mitras led lights or how to access them.

is there anyway around this?

thanks

sorry I have one more questions

in the default Template there is a project called lx6400? what is that exactly? Never head of this LED module or light before, is this a new LED modules being released for our lights?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPSQueen View Post
    sorry I have one more questions

in the default Template there is a project called lx6400? what is that exactly? Never head of this LED module or light before, is this a new LED modules being released for our lights?

Thanks
    We built only one LX6400 it was a custom-built model for a customer.

To the other issues:
    1: We will check this and fix it
    2: You can edit the individual illumination channels or when editing a light composer project you can save it and open this project again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.