Thread: Cannot connect to wifi, Doser 2.1

Default Cannot connect to wifi, Doser 2.1

Hello, I recently changed my router so the network name changed. Now I cannot connect to wifi. I followed the instruction manual including the FAQ and troubleshooting section. When I try to find wifi on MyGHL, it cannot find any wifi. I entered the wifi information manually, but it is not connected from testing through the "ping" feature. I also used a static IP address for the doser. It doesn't work.

Any help? Thanks.

Anyone?

Have you tried to restart your Doser after changing the wifi settings?
    Have you watched our youtube tutorial?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I have done both. It still doesnt work. What are my next steps?

Hello,

make sure Doser2 is able to scan and find the correct WiFi-SSID from the GHL Control Center->Networking dialog.
    Then enter the ip-configuration (static-IP preferably), 'Save settings' and Disconnect.
    Now, your Doser2 should the GHL-logo should be illuminated white while it is configuring and can take up to two minutes until done.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.