I placed a P4 Ultimate set along with few other accessories from the GHL USA website in August. When the order arrived everything was the box except for the PAB bar. I called GHL right away and emailed them about the missing item. They told me that they will get back to me. They emailed me back with in a day or 2 and letting me know that they have checked and their inventory is on point and nothing is over so they won't replace the missing item.

I then turned to Paypal for help.

In the mean time waiting for Paypal, I place another P4 order for my other aquarium so at least i will have 1 PAB to use while waiting for Paypal to sort thing out.

After 2 weeks, Paypal came back saying that since I have received the package so they will rule in favor of GHL.

SO i guess it's my fault since someone at GHL didn't include the PAB 5.1 in my shipment. My second set of P4 will arrive this coming Monday so at least i will have 1 PAB to use. i will order the replacement PAB on a later date.

I have been using 2 sets of APEX on both of my aquariums for years without anything issue. I have heard good thing about GHL products so i wanted to play with their controls.

Anyways, $219 is not a big amount however it's saying a lots about a company value and what they're standing for.

I won't bad mouth GHL since the product itself is quite good just that their customer service is not up to par with their products.

Thank you for reading my rants.