Thread: One unhappy customer

Default One unhappy customer

I placed a P4 Ultimate set along with few other accessories from the GHL USA website in August. When the order arrived everything was the box except for the PAB bar. I called GHL right away and emailed them about the missing item. They told me that they will get back to me. They emailed me back with in a day or 2 and letting me know that they have checked and their inventory is on point and nothing is over so they won't replace the missing item.

I then turned to Paypal for help.

In the mean time waiting for Paypal, I place another P4 order for my other aquarium so at least i will have 1 PAB to use while waiting for Paypal to sort thing out.

After 2 weeks, Paypal came back saying that since I have received the package so they will rule in favor of GHL.

SO i guess it's my fault since someone at GHL didn't include the PAB 5.1 in my shipment. My second set of P4 will arrive this coming Monday so at least i will have 1 PAB to use. i will order the replacement PAB on a later date.

I have been using 2 sets of APEX on both of my aquariums for years without anything issue. I have heard good thing about GHL products so i wanted to play with their controls.

Anyways, $219 is not a big amount however it's saying a lots about a company value and what they're standing for.

I won't bad mouth GHL since the product itself is quite good just that their customer service is not up to par with their products.

Thank you for reading my rants.

Hi

sorry to hear about your trouble when purchasing GHL products.

However, this forum is not the right platform for complaints about purchasing issues, I will forward this case to the correct department and tell them to look into it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.