Thread: Redox probe problems

Default Redox probe problems

Hello GHL.
    Question.
    All of a sudden my redox probe went from reading around 200 to 950 for no apparent reason.

Calibrated probe and it measures 220 as calibrated but literally 2 minutes later it jumps to 900.

Replaced probe with a brand new one, recalibrated and I am still having the same issue!

Thanks for any help.

Running v 1.1.1.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update.
    Redox probe is connected to an EXP box Gen 1. I power cycled everything and problem still persist.

I also exchanged PSU to the expansion box and still no changes.

I then went one by one unplugging everything connected to the EXP box except for the redox probe and problem still persists.

My tank is grounded with dedicated circuits and there is no stray voltage measured with a voltimeter.

Thanks.

Problem still apparent.
    Tried to connect to Exp box using GCC and when I try to reconfigure EXP Box GCC states “PAB Device NOT responding”

Which ProfiLux controller do you use and did you upgrade any firmware or is ExBox1 still on V109?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

P4
    Exp Box version 1.09

If the ExBox does not communicate over PAB anymore, it sounds like a damaged unit.
    Check the PAB status leds. What is the leds (orange/green) state showing?

If it seems to be dead, open a support-ticket for further processing here:https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.