Thread: P4 just keeps going into stupid mode

Default P4 just keeps going into stupid mode

Hi all,

Not to sure what to do anymore. I have P4 and this has happened since updating to the firmware(s) included in GCC - 1.x.x.16 all the way to the latest firmware in GCC - 1.x.x.18 and before I get a question what firmware are you running it was the one released with 1.x.x.18. - 716.

What I have tried:
    1. Restore Factory
    2. Erase the web/wifi filesystem and reinstall (even though I know / been told it has no effect on the main firmware.
    3. Unplugged all sensors PAB's etc.

What happens:
    1. At a random time - sometimes 30mins, sometimes 1 hour sometimes a day. The P4 just freezes.

What does freeze mean:
    1. It is like it doesnt exisit. Physically its "on" I can see the screen its changing txt every 2 seconds (as I have set it to) text = Sensor info etc.

What I cant do and the effect it has to my aquarium
    1. Cannot connect to it via USB
    2. Cannot connect to it via webinterface
    3. Its down on myghl
    4. Cant ping it
    5. Cant send it smoke signals. (I have tried everything)

Really need help here this system is now just an issue if I can't rely on it.

Hello,

this is really strange that all communication gets unresponsive like this, although being independent from each other.

In order to track this down open a support-ticket and give us system information like serialnumber, myGHL-ID.
    With this information we will try to watch the states.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Done logged with serial number