Thread: No Powerbars after firmware upgrade to 6.38

Ausrufezeichen No Powerbars after firmware upgrade to 6.38

Setting up a new tank so started to put my trusty Profilux back together and realized that I should upgrade to latest firmware (after confirming that everything was working). I upgraded successfully to 6.38. Now My Powerbars are not recognized at all! No communication light comes on! Also, No longer able to connect to the profilux through the control center although the Iphone APP, local browser and MyGHL all work.

I am so **********!!! Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Check the network settings on Profilux directly, and assign it a fixed IP address. Check the connection settings in the ControlCenter, and set the timeout to 30000.
    Check the other settings, reset the PAB and reconnect the Powerbar.

regards Pit

Thanks Pit. Already tried static IP. No help!

Hello,

if you can connect with GHL Connect, the network configuration is obviously correct and GHL Control Center over LAN should work.
    Not connecting via USB could be caused by a new comport assignment, which you can see in Windows DeviceManager and set it accordingly in GCC.

If you can connect to GCC, you can do the PAB-system-reset and assign the Powerbars again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.