Thread: Vortech Controller

Default Vortech Controller

Hi,

Hopefully a simple question, but I cant seem to find the answer anywhere

I have got one of my MP40QWD pumps connected to my Profilux and set up the time schedule swapping between reef crest and all that good stuff
    The one thing I cant find the answer to (Ignoring the "unknown pump" known problem) is

• The "Power" of the Vortech mode setting is a number 1-255 I believe. Does this equate to %? 25 would be 10%.

Im trying to replicate what I had using the ecosmart website, where all power was displayed in %

Thank you

Have a look for an explanation here in this thread:
    https://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/s...5540#post75540
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

That is exactly what I needed

Can you sticky that or put it in the instructions? I was right with my thinking but its not clear
    The other suggestion of "Cant you just put it in %"
    I understand your answer, but if you had a % slider bar that also edited the 0-255 number it would make sense too

Thanks for the awesome products!