Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MyGHL not connecting after updates but iOS connect ok

This could be related to the myGHL-option, even if you used locally. What mode is it set to? (Read-only or Read-Write)
    On the iOS-version of GHL Connect, do you use a local device with IP address like 192.168.1.123 or is it a myGHL-device?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

When I use the iPhone app I have 2 options under 'My Devices', 1 has the myGHL icon under the P4 image, the other just has the P4 image, both work.

Regarding myGHL on the communication page it says Full access read and write.
    I have had limited success in changing any options with myGHL, especially on the dosing side of things, today I tried to stop dosing with pump 4 after clicking the save button the program hung.However I did manage this successfully via the iPhone app.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tramsden View Post
    Hi

I can connect to myGHL externally using web browser on work PC
    I can connect from home using https://www.myghl.com/GHLConnect/
    I can connect to P4 from home using iPhone app
    I cannot connect from home when I use the local ip address of the Profilux 4, ( well it logs on but fails to load dashboard etc )

Thanks for you patience Matthias

Tony
    Hello Tony,

so, the only connection which does not work is via webbrowser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari...), correct?

The connection type of the non-GHL-devices is the same on the Android/iOS-version and Webinterface (websocket:tcp:80) and does work on your smartphone.

Check the GHL Connect version in Webinterface->app-menu->Support&Info (currently: 1.0.8) and if below force a refresh of the browser,
    in order to load a non-cached version of GHL Connect.
    If this still fails, try also another computer or an alternative browser.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Was a solution ever found for this issue? I’m experiencing this now. I've included my wireless configuration from my P4.
    InkedProfilux4_screenshot1_LI.jpg
    InkedProfilux4_screenshot2_LI.jpg

Gerard
    Last edited by R0gueJedi; 19.01.2019 at 04:50.

Your screenshots show myGHL is disabled completely and will not connect, of course.
    If it does not work after enabling myGHL, please open a support ticket with information about the system including myGHL-ID:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

Thank you for the reply. I was able to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk