Hi

Since MyGHL was introduced I have tried to connect 3 pcs of PL 3.x computers to MYGHL from inside the city of Gothenburg’s network and firewall. Lately I tried to connect a Doser 2 standalone too. It does not work – not even with 8.8.8.8 as DNS. I have contact the security apartment at the City of Gothenburg. They think that your software uses a certain port in order to send the PL/doser identity through the firewall and need to know which in order to open it up. Models and firmware as follow

1. PL 3 ex FW 6.37
2. PL 3 ex FW 6.29
3. PL 3.1T FW 6.33
4. GHL DOSER 2 Standalone FW 1.29

To be sure that the problem is connected wit the city of Gothenburg´s netwotk and fire wall I use my cell phone as a surf device and connected the Doser 2:s Wi-Fi to this hot spot. This time I succeeded to connect the device (Doser 2 standalone) to MyGHL without any problems. I´m rather sure that it is some locked ports in the firewall. Can you please tell me which port(s) your software use in order to establish contact – my network technician will open this or these up so we can use the very good service as MyGHL and the app are. If you do not want to publish them – please send me a PM or inform me in another way

All standard procedures are tested. I have succeeded to connect several other devices outside this net work without any problems.

The error message I get from MYGHL says that it can´t find any device at all

Sincerely Lasse