Thread: New GCC Connect Ap V 1.0.7

Default New GCC Connect Ap V 1.0.7

I noticed my iphone app updated and reading the updates I was wondering within the app:
    Where do I see the new system page information.

Thanks

Hello,

the system page is currently only available for ProfiLux 3 and 4. We will soon add it for Dosers and Mitras LX, also.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I am connected to my P4 from the GCC App, I am not running 1.1.8 but 1.1.7 and the menu looks like this:
    system_1.jpg

In the myGHL portal I see this when I am on the P4 and do not see the new page with that information within it?
    picture1_system.jpg picture2_system.jpg

To see this feature do you need to be on the latest firmware? it not listed as part of the new features in the change logs so I did not upgrade to that firmware?

I am also on the latest web version 715 and wifi firmware 6772.

Thanks

No, you don't need the latest firmware.
    On the myGHL screenshot you can see the system page between switch channels and network. On your mobile device you maybe have to scroll down in the menu to see the entry.

Currently there are only the myGHL settings and powercut monitoring settings (needs actual firmware) on the system page.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.