Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.1.8 and new firmware

I found the ADC

Here is my entire probe settings inside GCC Desktop Software.
    setting forf _salinbity.png

Settings seem fine.
    Another approach could be isolating the PAB-system, which signals a communication error when no response came on time.

If there are other PAB-devices on the bus, isolate ProfiLux4 and ExBox2; use another PAB-cable, too, just to be sure and try the second PAB-port on each device.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The Expansion Box is right off the P4, less then 18 inches away. I did replace the cable and it dong the same thing.

I then went about disconnecting everything, only leaving the Expansion Box and the P4 connected and did not make a difference.

This happened right after I did the upgrade it was working ok before the upgrade.

The devices are already seperated, so can you please revert to the previous firmwares (ProfiLux4 and ExBox2) and try again?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

want to make sure I do this correctly?

You want me to revert back both on the P4 and the Exbox to the previous versions?

Do You want me to do the Exbox2 First and then the P4? Or do the P4 first then the Exbox2?

I am only asking this because the probe was working with the Exbox2 was at V2.04 and P4 was at V1.1.1.7?

Thank you

Hello Kevin,

revert to the same firmware versions that worked before.
    V1.1.1.7 is GHL Control Center's version number and not ProfiLux4, which was in your case propably V7.15.

So, try P4:V715 and ExBox2:2.04 (if these are the versions that definitely worked for you before).

Sorry for the delay,

Reverting the code back and the probe works now so it is related to the upgrade?

Hello Kevin,

just to be sure: you are currently using P4:V715 and ExBox2:2.04 and you have correct reading and no error is shown?

I do not see the relation between the versions (V715 and V716). There have no modifications been made that would explain that.

The ADC2 value is at the upper limit (1023), so the probe may be just bad.
    Upgrade again to V7.16, recalibrate the probe and check the readings.

Matthias,

Sorry for the delay, it still did not work, and I ordered another salinity probe and will post the results once it arrives.

Any problems going straight from GHL Control Center 1.1.1.2 and firmware 7.12 to this update ?