Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.1.8 and new firmware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GHL Control Center 1.1.1.8 and new firmware

available now

New in V1.1.1.8:
    Support for newer magnetic stirrer model (V2) for ProfiLux 3 (with included firmware 6.38), ProfiLux 4 (with included firmware 7.16) and GHL Doser 2/2.1/Maxi Slave/Standalone (with included firmware 1.30)
    Sockets/switch channel Operating hour meter can be set for ProfiLux 4
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good Morning,

After the upgrade to this version 1.1.1.8 I noticed two issues:

1: My PL-ADIN card has now stopped working in my V2 Expansion Box.
    2: my Salinity port has now stopped working in my Expansion box. I even re-calibrated it and it still fails. I went as far as swapping it with my other salinity probe on my P4 to confirm it still a working probe and it works. It just sits at 100ms. I have reset the V2 Expansion Box.

I was able to resolve #1 Issue. After a full reset of the both the P4 and the V2 Expansion Box it now seeing the PL-ADIN Card.

I can still not get my salinity probe off from reading 100ms thou. I do not have any non expired calibration solution, so just ordered some and will try a re-calibration of it when it comes in.

Something did break in the V1.1.1.8 software.

Even after a calibration, the system is still alerting on the salinity probe. I even reseted the Expansion V2 box and the P4.

As you can see even with the Alarm Disabled, it still produced an alarm.
    salinity_Issue1.jpg

What concerning is the Salinity readings should not activate the alarm.
    salinity_Issue2.jpg

The Display shows for the Salinity ***
    salinity_issue4.jpgsalinity_issue5.jpg

App Notification
    salinity_issue3.PNG

Steps I have done:
    Re-Calibrated the Probe 3 times using GHL calibration solution.
    Replaced the Probe from my other P4 unit and calibrated the probe I took off the V2 Expansion Box when I placed it on the P4 and the probe works, and the one that was on the P4 placed it on the V2 Expansion Box, calibrated it and I still get the error.
    Rebooted both the V2 Box, and the P4

I am running the latest Firmware, and software on all devices. This did not happen till the upgrade to V1.1.1.8

Thank you

If you revert back one FW version, does the issue persist?

In the one screen shot the Alarm shows disabled and I still receive the alert in V 1.1.1.8

To revert back, do I a backup of the config as it is today? Or do I restore the config that I had before 1.1.1.7 then go back one Firmware? Or do I go back one firmware then restore my backup files?

Thanks